DOUBLE the Power of Your Gift Tonight $1 for $1!
All gifts made tonight, and through Tuesday, October 13th, will be a part of a $1 for $1 Matching Challenge made possible by our generous event sponsors.
Will you help reach or exceed tonight’s goal of $100,000?
Providing Positive Life-Change for Men, Women and Women with Children.
Hope Gospel Mission exists to offer Christ-centered, life changing help to the homeless and needy in Eau Claire and the rest of Western Wisconsin. We help them by:
- Meeting their basic needs without enabling them.
- Requiring them to work and help support themselves.
- Providing them a safe and orderly place to stay.
- Addressing the root causes of their situation.
- Offering them a complete life change through our Renewed Hope Program.
- Sharing with them the Gospel of Jesus Christ and Biblical values.
- Involving them in local Bible-believing churches.
- Keeping them accountable for their actions.
- Showing them both care and correction.
A Fresh Start and a New Beginning
Short Stay Program
Provides clothing, food, and a place to sleep for individuals for up to 30 nights.
Renewed Hope Program
Holistically builds a new foundation for a fresh start. Residents are helped in nine different areas of life.
Discipleship Transitions Program
Grow and stabilize for an additional year while living in a Hope Gospel Mission facility.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Cedarcreek Community Church
Harvestime Church – Chippewa Falls
JC Auto Sales
Johnson, Runkel & Kraegenbrink, Inc.
Marten Transport, Ltd.
Mason Companies, Inc.
OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Regis Court Dental Associates
Roadside Ice Cream & Diner
SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc.
It’s Not Too Late to Donate and Help Make Positive Life-Change Possible in Our Community.
Thank You for Your Support!
Mailing Address: PO Box 1127, Eau Claire WI 54702
Phone Number: 715-552-5566 ext. 1303